The OMICS app
What if I forget my log in details?
- Your username will be your Gmail address and if you forget your password you can reset it to a password you will remember
How do I reset my password?
- If you want to reset your password, click on the link on the log in page. This link brings you to a page on the app asking you to input your project Gmail address. Once you input your address and click send, you will receive an email with a code, meanwhile the app will bring you to a password reset page. You then input the code, new password and confirmation of the new password. If they all match, then your password is reset.
When do I complete the tasks?
- You should complete tasks once a week during your working day between the hours of 8am-6pm
What if I get interrupted while completing the tasks?
- If you are mid-way through a task and have to click out of the test, after 10-minutes you receive a notification that you need to complete the tasks. When you go back to the app, you will be brought back to the start of the task you were doing, after 60-minutes you will receive a notification that you need to complete the tasks. When you go back to the app, you will be brought back to the start of the first task
What if I go on holidays?
- If you go on holidays you are not required to complete tasks, we do ask you to let ART know the dates you will be away. This allows us to exclude that period of data, so to not skew the results
What if there are no tasks available?
- If no tasks are available, contact a member of ART team (available Mon-Fri 8am-6pm)
What if the app crashes?
- If app crashes please let us know and give a detailed report